San Antonio Citizenship Attorney
Whether you are seeking a green card or U.S. citizenship, it is important to consult with an experienced immigration lawyer. The attorneys at Eric M. Bernal & Associates, LLC, can assist you with all legal matters relating to obtaining green cards and the U.S. citizenship and naturalization process. We are devoted to helping our clients realize the dream of living and working in the U.S.
Contact us today online or by telephone at 210-544-5368 or toll free at 800-653-2430 to speak with an experienced San Antonio citizenship lawyer.
United States Citizenship And Naturalization
The U.S. citizenship and naturalization process is complex and could take years. The process involves extensive paperwork and strict deadlines. An error or oversight could delay or even derail your citizenship application.
To become a U.S. citizen, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have lived continuously in the U.S. for a certain amount of time
- Reside in the state from where you are applying
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of U.S. history and government
- Demonstrate good moral character
- Understand and be attached to the principles of the U.S. Constitution
Our attorneys are well-versed in the citizenship and naturalization process, and can help you with all of the necessary legal details. We handle our clients’ immigration matters with the utmost care, to help them avoid costly delays and setbacks.
Obtaining A Green Card In The U.S.
A United States Permanent Resident Card, commonly known as a green card, gives immigrants the right to live and work in the U.S. on a permanent basis. Green card holders may apply for U.S. citizenship after five years.
There are a number of ways you may obtain a green card, including:
- Sponsorship by a family member who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Sponsorship by an employer
- Investing financially in the U.S.
- Winning the green card lottery conducted by the U.S. Department of State
- Seeking asylum in the U.S. due to persecution in your country of origin
Contact Us · Austin Green Card Attorney
If you are seeking a green card or U.S. citizenship in San Antonio, Austin, Laredo or elsewhere in Texas or Arizona, we are here for you. Contact us today online or by telephone at 210-544-5368 or toll free at 800-653-2430 to speak with a knowledgeable San Antonio citizenship lawyer.